January 21, 2019 - March 18, 2019
Cost: $25 (free to members of Spring Halfer In Training/Marathoner In Training, Winter Pathways, Winter NOBO, MGTC, and FFRC)
Our UCAN Weight Loss Challenge program is a healthy weight management program for anyone interested in losing weight and working on their nutrition. This program will provide you with resources to lose weight in an effective and safe manner.
One of the unique aspects of our UCAN Weight Loss Challenge is our social media community of support for participants. As part of the program, you will be invited to join our closed Facebook group page with your fellow participants. This has been a great outlet for communication, idea-sharing, encouragement and support. We also invite you to utilize the group to answer any and all questions you might have along the way! It's easier with a group to help you!
A unique formula, Generation UCAN is powered by SuperStarch, a healthy, natural, gluten-free innovation in carbohydrate nutrition. SuperStarch is a complex carbohydrate (derived from non-GMO corn) that uniquely stabilizes blood sugar and causes virtually no reaction from the fat-storage hormone insulin. When used correctly, Generation UCAN replaces the need for other nutrition products like gels and chews, delivering a cleaner, lower-sugar energy source. Originally discovered for children with life-threatening energy imbalances, SuperStarch is now embraced by athletes of all levels. Here's what Generation UCAN has to offer:
- The program will start on Monday, January 21 and will run for 8 weeks through March 18. A GREAT way to lose weight before the summer!
- There will be a weekly weigh-in at each store to track your progress.
- The program will be focused on helping you learn to make healthier diet choices and ways you can use UCAN as a healthy meal replacement.
- There will be four opportunities during the program to buy UCAN at a 20% off discount to stock up.
- This program pairs well with the exercise elements of our training programs.
- Participants will be added to a private Facebook group for support, updates, and encouragement throughout the program.
- Participants will also receive weekly motivational and educational emails with tips, encouragement, and recipes.